Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy proposes students a capability to get a scholarship if they manage with such a task. The scholarship is a fascinating capability for students to obtain some kind of grant or startup to reach goals stated in this scholarship.
This grant is not sky-high but it may help students to begin goals realization. Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy is an online pharmaceutical company which may assist students who desire to become skilled in the pharmaceutical branch.
Gender: No matter
Min GPA: 2.50
Min Age: 18
This scholarship is available for students trying to achieve the following degrees: AA, AS, BA, BS, MA, MS, MFA, PhD, MD, JD in financial discipline.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Must be the U.S.
- Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
- Must complete and sign Application Form and submit all documentation by the deadline.
- Must submit a written essay to the established guidelines.
- All applicant submissions must be sent by the deadline date;
- Finalists will be chosen within two weeks following the due date;
- The winner’s name and essay will be published on its website, blog and social media pages within one week before the finalists’ submission date.
- Advanced check list of official rules is given here – http://www.genistafoundation.org/rules-of-essay-submissions.html.
Essay Topic and Requirements
- Essays must be submitted with a completed and signatured Application Form with mandatory documents by the due dates;
- Essays must be 5,00–2,500 words and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format;
- Essay topic is “Why Is Online Pharmacy So Popular?”;
- Each Applicant is constricted to one submission per contest.