Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy strives to protect your privacy. We believe that the best way to protect users privacy is to tell you what information we collect and make sure that you understand and agree to use such information.
What Information does Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy Collect?
When visiting this website, we can collect and process information about you.
The data that you provide (for example, contact information, personal information and email address) by filling out a form on our website that includes:
- the information provided at the time of registration for website use.
- data that you specify by subscribing to newsletters.
- information that you specify when posting materials or when requesting an additional service.
- The details of transactions conducted by means of our website and when carrying out your orders.
- information about visiting our website and the resources to which you access.
How can Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy Use Obtained Data?
From time to time we may use the information you provided:
- to ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most efficient way.
- to fulfill the obligations arising from any contracts concluded between you and us.
- to be able to participate in interactive functions of our service after your consent.
We constantly develop products and services based on information and feedback from website visitors and users of our products and services, and we can share this with you, as well as inform you about other products or services that you request from us which can make you interest.
We do not disclose information about your visits or personal information that identifies you to other third parties without your prior consent. In rare cases, we may disclose your personal information to other members of Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy, for example, our subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following cases (please note we will not sell your data):
- in the event that we plan to sell or buy a business or assets, in this case we can disclose your personal data to prospective sellers or buyers of such business or assets.
- if Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy transfers almost all its assets acquired by third parties, in this case, personal data on customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where will Data be Kept? How much is it Safe?
Your information is stored in our own database, which is accessible only to our employees, agents or contractors who can access them.
Unfortunately, no data transfer via the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your data, we use strict security procedures and functions to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Agents or contractors who, during the provision of Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy products or services, will have access to information you provide to us, undertake to keep this information safe and confidential, and do not have the right to use it for other purposes than to provide the buyer with the goods Or the services they perform for Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy.